Saturday, November 28, 2009

A cold, cold night in a foreign land

Outside, it's very cold. I did not turn on my AC the whole day, The Filipino Channel (TFC) has been on since i woke up this morning and it's been a while since I last visited this blog.

I miss writing and blogging. I miss the routine of checking blogs and youtube and being updated about the latest designs and design inspirations from popular design bloggers. My last post was September 18th and since then, a handful has changed about my work and my work environment.

1. I have officially waved a temporary good bye to my freelance work with Linkage Design in Manila.

2. I am now working 9 hrs/day as Art Director in a foreign land... (see #3)

3. I am now temporary settling (at least for the next 2 yrs) in this country where women wear black tarhas, restaurants are separated between a "Singles Section" and "Family Section", the weather could go extremely hot to extremely cold and there are virtually no movie houses.

4. I miss my friends. I miss my family. I miss the complexity of life back home.

Go figure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails