Sunday, September 06, 2009

10 Meaningful and Amazing Animated Short Films

I find short animated films to be a forward-focused medium capable of greatly affecting its audience even though it could only run for a few minutes. They are short but powerful and mostly mind blowing. In fact, i believe that it is the time constraint that essentially helps the message become pure and heartfelt.

Further, the kind of work, the amount of time, effort and creativity that these people, the animators, put out to produce these outstanding animated films is absolutely admirable .

In this breadth, I have decided to share with you 10 animated film treasures and my favorites that are mostly leaning on the more sentimental (I'm a sucker for sentimental themes); those that make one reflect about love, hope, the triumph of the human spirit, desperation,dreams. These videos are incredibly meaningful and has struck something tender and lonely in me and I hope that you take the time to watch them and hopefully be moved by them as well.

The Artist's Model by MattCarter




The Clocktower By Arenyth (Pls click the title to play off site)



Fireflies by Juusan13



I Know You by Robertas



Clouds by FargalEX



Colored for Life by TSnow



Entropy by RhubarbZoo











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails