Sunday, September 06, 2009

A new start...

I haven't really blogged much these past months. Though i continue to roam around the internet in search of beautiful and inspiring things, I have not felt the urge, the spark, to actually hit the Blogger Dashboard and write new posts.

The reason, I have been making great changes in life, both in my professional and personal lives. For one, though doing freelance design+corporate pr work since 2002 while consequently handling the marketing of a small restaurant group has been extremely rewarding, I have decided to go back to a regular day job, not here in Manila though, overseas.

So wish me luck peeps. I will be leaving very soon. And I am excited to take my life to a whole new, albeit better, dimension.

Cheers!☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails